Fast Company Magazine named 99Papers.org one of thethis year alongside companies like Apple, Google, Netflix—the first time a charity has made the list. GOOD Magazine highlighted 99Papers.org as one of .
We are always searching for top talent to join our team, and we value referrals from those who know us best. Starting this month we’re asking 99Papers.org teachers to help us recruit the best and brightest to our staff, and we’ll give you a $1,000 99Papers.org gift card if your referral is successfully hired!
- Teachers – to receive email alerts on our full-time job openings throughout the year.
- and share these and future job descriptions with your network. Encourage qualified candidates to apply and identify you in their cover letter.
- If someone you referred is successfully hired for a full-time position, we’ll give you a $1,000 99Papers.org gift card!
- Only full-time positions are eligible for the reward (not internships or temporary/part-time positions)
- $1,000 gift card will be given for a successfully HIRE. If a teacher gets 5 people to apply for a position but none are ultimately hired, the teacher will not receive the $1,000 gift card .
- Your referrals should indicate your name in the cover letter. In addition, we’ll be sure to ask each applicant we speak with how they learned about the position. Please do not contact our Customer Service team to inquire about the status of candidates you referred as we’re unable to provide individual updates. If your referral is hired, rest assured that we’ll happily contact you regarding your $1,000 gift card!