The educators and supporters who use 99Papers.org create countless occasions to celebrate, and—when we’re lucky—a camera is rolling to capture the moment. Here are 16 favorite videos from 16 years of memories shared by our teachers, donors, partners, and staff. (Prepare your brain for a delightful endorphin rush.)
16. When these kids reminded us what it’s like to be surprised by a brand-new book of your very own.
— B.J. Novak (@bjnovak) December 17, 2015
15. When Mashable got up close and personal with Charles Best, our founder (and a former public school teacher).
14. When a group of generous funders shared their #BestSchoolDay… and encouraged others to make every day great for public school students.
13. When this structure was still standing, baby.
— JRES Library (@jreslibrary) February 1, 2016
12. When Unifix cubes finally found their true calling: music.
— Stephanie Crawford (@LNESmusic) February 8, 2016
11. When VlogBrothers showed us what happens if you put a CD in the microwave.
10. When all we wanted was an invite to this party.
— Carissa Holloway (@HollowayKids) February 11, 2016
9. When Carson Kressley discussed his favorite class. Also, cabooses.
8. When everybody went, “Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!”
— Amanda Tejchma (@mrstejchma) November 30, 2015
7. When we heard whatever these noises are.
— Mr. Chow-Miller (@CoachChowMiller) February 26, 2016
5. When we first met Walt, an amazing 99Papers.org teacher (and—little did he know—future Outreach Director).
4. When the package arrived.
— Lauren Tate (@PrimaryGazette) January 27, 2016
3. When we got the chance to show off our pipes.
2. When we found someone who likes to wiggle while they work as much as we do.
— Alissa Thomas (@TeacherAlissa) March 4, 2016
1. When these guys came into our lives. (Whatever they’re reading, we want a copy.)
— Pre-K 108 (@KinderTweet108) February 12, 2016