After taking a moment to reflect on the blogging process, we have determined five blog strategies:
- Post at least once a business day with varied content. People who read blogs tend to skim multiple posts in one sitting and don’t want to read the same thing.
- Keep posts short and sweet. Each post should be about 2-3 paragraphs in length with language that is concise and to the point.
- An image or video should accompany each blog post. They should also reflect the content of the post.
- Repeat messaging across platforms: use blog posts on Facebook and Twitter to help drive traffic to other social media outlets.
- Plan ahead: schedule posts that are featured weekly and know what is happening in the coming week. Be flexible!
There are still so many lessons to learn from blogging. One question we still have is: What are other sources or ways to continuously generate fresh blog content? Let us know what you think!