UPDATE: This position has been filled, and we are no longer accepting applications. Thanks!
Position Overview: The East Region of the Partnerships & Development Team is tasked with delivering $4 million in resources into classrooms from South Carolina to Maine this school year. We work with companies, foundations and individual donors to achieve these goals. At any given time, our lean team of five staff is managing 150+ different partnerships and bringing thousands of donors to our website. This position is a unique opportunity to be part of an innovative, fun, high-profile and rapidly growing organization that is changing the face of philanthropy and the education of students from low-income families.
Responsibilities: See the full job description for a list of responsibilities.
Qualifications: The right candidate is motivated by our mission and by our entrepreneurial goals-driven culture. We seek a team player who is/has:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• College graduate and up to three years of work experience
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, focused, results driven, and motivated by project management
• Able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong with verbal and written communications
• A problem-solving orientation, a customer-service orientation, and strong analytical skills
• Comfortable with tasks relating to administration and office management
• Adept with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, and willing to learn new programs
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, startup-like environment with aggressive growth plans
To apply: Please email a resume and thoughtful cover letter, addressed to Katie Bisbee, to eastjob (at) 99Papers (dot) org. In your cover letter, outline how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position, state how you heard about this opportunity, and state your salary requirements. Include “East Region Program Associate” in the subject line. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No calls please.
CLICK HERE to see the full details on the Program Associate role.