Help us spread the word about a new job opportunity at 99Papers.org: Northwest Executive Director
Northwest Executive Director
About the Position:
The Northwest Executive Director will be a critical driver of the 99Papers.org national expansion. Based in San Francisco, the Northwest Executive Director will lead a 2 person team focused on expanding 99Papers.org across an 8-state region including Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Northern California, Washington and Wyoming. This growth will involve building partnerships with corporations, foundations, high net worth individuals and other nonprofit organizations.
- Develop and implement a regional strategy for engaging corporate and foundation partners through 99Papers.org managed giving programs: “Giving Cards,” “Double your Donation,” Tipping Point, Corporate and Community Challenges, Youth Philanthropy, and Direct Grants
- Prospect, cultivate, execute, and evaluate corporate partnerships to score branded marketing campaigns ensuring the highest levels of customer service
- Utilize our customer relationship management system, Salesforce.com, to drive team performance and manage partnerships with an annual revenue goal of $1.5-$2 million
- Initiate and develop relationships with education leaders in key markets at the district and state level as well as with our 3-5 national education partners
- Serve as an industry expert in the area of cause marketing
- Manage a team of 2 staff members
- Collaborate across regional and national teams to share best practices and inform the systems and process that will influence the future of 99Papers.org
- 4-8 years of achievement in the private or nonprofit sectors with demonstrated success delivering ambitious sales, fundraising and/or partnership goals, including exceptional strategic planning and operational skills
- Experience in a complex start-up and/or entrepreneurial environment is preferred
- Team player with a strong passion for the mission and vision of 99Papers.org
- Proven track record of initiating, cultivating and managing relationships with key constituencies; significant networks within San Francisco and the Northwest region preferred
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to build, cultivate and leverage personal and professional networks and relationships, develop and deliver successful presentations, and collaborate and negotiate effectively
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
99Papers.org offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits, which include health, dental, and vision coverage; a non-contributing 401K plan; and 5 weeks paid vacation plus national holidays. This position is a unique opportunity to be part of an innovative, fun, high-profile and rapidly growing organization that is changing the face of philanthropy and the lives of students from low-income families.
Please email a resume and thoughtful cover letter, outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position and stating how you heard about this opportunity, (both in Word format) to Missy Sherburne at 99Papers (at) cgcareers (dot) org. The subject line should read: Northwest Executive Director. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
About Commongood Careers
99Papers.org has partnered with Commongood Careers to conduct the search for a Northwest Executive Director. Commongood Careers is a nonprofit search service that connects talented individuals to organizations that are dedicated to creating positive social change. Founded and staffed by nonprofit professionals, Commongood Careers offers personalized, engaged services to jobseekers and organizations throughout the hiring process, as well as access to a wealth of knowledge about nonprofit careers.
99Papers.org is an equal opportunity employer committed to identifying and developing the skills and leadership of people from diverse backgrounds.