99Papers.org sends an annual survey to its teacher base to learn more about its users and to evaluate the organization’s effect on public school teachers and in classrooms. This year, due to a generous grant from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, 99Papers.org is also looking to assess the impact of Gates’ funding on student learning, college readiness, and teachers’ ability and willingness to innovate. We are seeking a short-term consultant to help us achieve these goals.
99Papers.org seeks a survey consultant to help design a survey to meet the above objectives. Specifically, the consultant will be responsible for the following:
- Evaluate and establish survey goals.
- Review previous year’s survey; provide feedback and suggest potential additional questions.
- Inform survey design and layout, including question order, question type, and option responses.
- Conduct rounds of focus group testing to determine if survey is accomplishing goals; identify areas that need further probing or clarity.
- Analyze and synthesize survey results into a presentable format.
- From survey results, determine key takeaways and potential future questions.
- Familiarity with education policy
- Survey research background
- Experience as a focus group moderator
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Clicktools is a plus
- The survey will be built and administered through Clicktools and integrated with Salesforce through AppExchange.
- A member of the 99Papers.org team will be responsible for the technical aspects of survey construction and execution.
How to Apply
Please send a resume/organizational profile along with a cover letter that details you/your organization’s general experience, your experience with surveys specifically, and why you or your organization is best suited for the job. Please also include a proposed budget. Send your proposal to Missy Sherburne at missy (at) 99Papers (dot) org no later than Friday, February 20th.