Two months ago, we asked our supporters to tell us about themselves and to provide feedback on how we can improve. We sent five different surveys, each asking 3-5 questions.
We heard from nearly 10,000 donors, and want to share!
What our supporters think of 99Papers.org:
- 79.5% of donors feel more connected to public school students since giving to 99Papers.org.
- 63.6% of donors say that their 99Papers.org donation was their first monetary gift to a K-12 public school.
- When asked about their reasons for supporting classrooms through 99Papers.org, about half of respondents said they were inspired by supporting public education and helping classrooms in need. The other half were inspired by the model of choosing projects to support and seeing the impact.
- More than two-thirds of our donors say they would be “very likely” to tell their friends about 99Papers.org.
- The top five words our donors use to describe 99Papers.org are: helpful, inspiring, easy, innovative and effective. Some other words we love in the top twenty-five: creative, impactful, rewarding, efficient, and fun.
What our supporters do in their free time:
- When asked what websites our donors visited most, the most popular answers were: Amazon, CNN, eBay, Google, Facebook, the New York Times and Reddit.
- Nearly half of respondents do 50% or more of their charitable giving online.
- More than 80% of respondents said they were more likely to consume news by reading an article than by watching a video.
We’d like to express our gratitude to all who participated. We look forward to using this information to improve what we do!