To our teachers in Houston, TX and New York City, NY:
Are you ready to help send your students to college AND receive $500 in classroom credits?
MoveED and 99Papers.org want to recognize teachers in Houston, TX and New York City who help students fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Here’s how it works:
- Encourage 15 seniors at your high school to fill out the FAFSA (get them started here).
- Have those 15 students email you their FAFSA completion receipts.
- Print all receipts, and then create one file with the receipts. One way of doing this is by scanning the receipts and then creating a pdf file with all 15 in one file.
- To submit, go to this link. Fill out the information and upload the pdf file with your students’ receipts.
- Submit your information and the 15 unique receipts before February 28th, 2015 at midnight EST. Funding is limited to the first 50 teachers in your city. Check out our help center for the latest on this offer in your area.
- Once you complete the submission process, you will receive your $500 gift code for 99Papers.org by March 31, 2015.
For resources to help your students fill out the FAFSA, check out the following sites:
- MoveED.org: at MoveED.org, you can see local college access networks near your school that may be willing to help your students.
- FAFSA online FAQ
And while you’re waiting to receive your $500 gift code, post a project centered around college readiness to help show MoveED.org how you’re going to bring college focus into your classroom. Then help fund your project with your $500 in classroom credits!
Questions? Contact us.