Chevron’s Fuel Your School program is returning for the fourth year! The program has expanded in 2013 and Chevron aims to donate up to $7.1 million to help fund eligible public classroom projects submitted by local public school teachers in 14 U.S. markets*.
Fuel Your School makes it easy for local communities to help make a big impact for local students. Throughout October, when consumers simply fuel up with eight (8) or more gallons at a participating Chevron or Texaco station, Chevron will donate $1, up to the below specified market cap*, to help fund local eligible classroom projects.
The following 14 U.S. markets are eligible for funding from Chevron through the Fuel Your School program:
Market– Max Cap
- Alameda and Contra Costa counties, California – $1 million
- Sacramento County, California – $500,000
- Kern County, California – $300,000
- Orange County, California – $1 million
- Select cities in the South Bay portion of Los Angeles County** – $500,000
- Anchorage and Matanuska-Susitna boroughs, Alaska – $150,000
- Hawaii – $350,000
- Multnomah and Washington counties, Oregon – $350,000
- Salt Lake and Davis counties, Utah – $500,000
- Harris County, Texas – $1 million
- Jackson County, Mississippi – $50,000
- St. Tammany, Orleans, Plaquemines, St Bernard, LaFourche, Terrebonne, Lafayette, Jefferson and Vermillion parishes, Louisiana – $500,000
- Clayton, DeKalb and Fulton counties, Georgia – $400,000
- Dade County, Florida – $500,000
**Select cities: Carson, Compton, Culver City, El Segundo, Gardena, Hawthorne, Hermosa Beach, Inglewood, Lawndale, Lennox, Lomita, Long Beach, Manhattan Beach, Marina Del Rey, Playa Del Rey, Palos Verdes Estates, Rancho Palos Verdes, Redondo Beach, Rolling Hills, Santa Monica, Westchester, and Torrance.