Brave Mustache Growers across the country have been sprouting sweet ‘Staches to help students in need. From Los Angeles to Baltimore, New York to San Francisco, many a Mustache is gracing the streets of American cities, and we think it’s just ‘Stache-tastic!
With so many Mustaches, there’s bound to be exciting Mustache news! The latest from the Mustache news room:
- Now that it’s the Holiday Season, we know you’re thinking about what to get for your friends and family. We have the perfect solution: a Mustache! Check out our swanky new Facebook page, courtesy of Buddy Media, to send a ‘Stache to a loved one.
- The staff of HUGE, a super-cool media company in Brooklyn, is growing and they’ve created this sweet ‘Stache video about the emotional rollercoaster that is growing a Mustache.
- Baltimore men will celebrate their Mustaches this Saturday, December 4th at the crowning glory of the Mustache season: the ‘Stache Bash. The ‘Stache Bash is often described as “beauty pageant meets police line-up” – it’s a can’t-miss event. In Baltimore? Join us!
- The brave men of Kiva.org, one of our best non-profit friends, are growing Mustaches once again. They’ve already raised more than $2,000 to help kids in need, but we know there’s a lot more ‘Stache where that came from.
- Long-time New York grower Justin Hendrix has set out on a quest to break all other Mustache records with his $20,000 ‘Stache! Read about his journey here, and then help him reach his goal.