So, you’re hosting an Education Celebration! You can use our website’s Giving Page functionality to invite guests to support the projects that interest you most, and track your progress. Here are quick instructions to set up a Giving Page:
- Go to Create a Giving Page
- Pick the “General” category
- Enter in the title, and customize your message for your readers and friends. You can enter any information you want to share about the details of your Education Celebration event.
- Select a “Giving Group” if you want to publicize your page to other site visitors. You’re welcome to choose not to publicize your page, but you can also join the “Events & Promotions” Giving Pages.
- Add a JPG or GIF image for your page. Your image should be at least 260 x 170 pixels high.
- Choose which types of classroom projects you’d like on your Giving Page – whether you’re jazzed about Music & The Arts, Kindergartners, or projects in Arizona!
You should be all set! If you have any questions, you can always contact our team.