You probably know by now that Horace Mann has done a lot of cool, innovative partnerships with 99Papers.org in the last 12 months, but their coolest campaign just launched this week. It’s called “The Classroom Project” and it gives teachers the chance for their project to receive up to $500 in funding simply by liking Horace Mann on Facebook.
Here’s how to participate:
- Visit Horace Mann’s Facebook page and “like” it
- Enter your 99Papers.org project ID number or URL. That’s it, you’re done!
- To be eligible, you must teach at a school served by a Horace Mann agent. To see if your school is eligible, click here
- $5,000 in project funding will be donated each week for 10 weeks, through November 16th
- Winning projects will be chosen at random each week
Check out the full rules and go “like” Horace Mann on Facebook!