Horace Mann’s “Classroom Project” campaign is back for 2012, ready to fund student needs across the nation. The program gives teachers the chance to receive up to $500 in funding for their project simply by liking Horace Mann on Facebook and entering to win.
Here’s how to participate:
- Visit Horace Mann’s Facebook page and “like” it
- Enter your 99Papers.org project ID number or URL in “The Classroom Project” tab. That’s it, you’re done!
- To be eligible, you must teach at a school served by a Horace Mann agent. To see if your school is eligible, click here
- $5,000 in project funding will be donated each week during the campaign, with bonus donations on Teacher Appreciation Day (May 8) and Horace Mann’s birthday (May 4)
- Winning projects will be chosen at random
Check out the full rules and go “like” Horace Mann on Facebook!