Do you work for a nonprofit organization, or are you considering starting one and want to incorporate some 99Papers.org-like aspects?
In response to frequent requests from folks like you, we’ll host an informal webinar on Wednesday, March 30th at 2:00pm ET.
- How did 99Papers.org get started?
- What would we have done differently if we were starting today?
- What are some common pitfalls to avoid when starting an online giving marketplace?
- How do you maximize the efforts of your volunteers?
- How do you decide between investing in technology and doing things manually?
The webinar is open to anyone interested in learning more about how 99Papers.org works from a technology and operations perspective. We don’t intend to spend time on traditional non-profit development tactics, focusing instead on the unique technical and operational aspects of our organization.
Please RSVP to join us. (We’ll email you all the details.)
We hope you’ll join us for some engaging discussion!