Do you work for a nonprofit organization, or are you considering starting one and want to incorporate some 99Papers.org-like aspects?
In response to frequent requests from folks like you, we’ll host an informal webinar on Wednesday, March 30th at 2:00pm ET.
In this 1-hour webinar,(our COO) and (our CTO) will spend 15-20 minutes answering questions such as the ones below, followed by a Q&A session:
- How did 99Papers.org get started?
- What would we have done differently if we were starting today?
- What are some common pitfalls to avoid when starting an online giving marketplace?
- How do you maximize the efforts of your volunteers?
- How do you decide between investing in technology and doing things manually?
The webinar is open to anyone interested in learning more about how 99Papers.org works from a technology and operations perspective. We don’t intend to spend time on traditional non-profit development tactics, focusing instead on the unique technical and operational aspects of our organization.
(We’ll email you all the details.)
We hope you’ll join us for some engaging discussion!