99Papers.org is looking for a part-time intern to join our Social Media team for the Spring semester. You will be responsible for creating fresh, exciting content for all our Social Media channels, supporting the goals of the Marketing Team. Read on to find out more and for instructions to apply.
- An undergraduate student looking for a part-time (10 – 20 hours/week) internship this fall, based in our New York City office.
- An excellent writer, who is skilled at communicating your thoughts in a friendly, punchy manner.
- A social media addict, who understands the ins and outs of popular social networks, and is comfortable diving head first into posting, tweeting, pinning, and blogging.
- A creative thinker who will find new, exciting ways to tell our story, while also gathering content from your colleagues.
- A data-driven nerd, who feels comfortable using analytics to test and identify content that excites our community.
- A research fiend, who will look to “best in class” organizations to learn best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Comfortable interacting with external contacts in a professional manner.
Interested? Apply at marketingjobs (at) 99Papers (dot) org with the following materials:
- Your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in the position and what makes you a good fit.
- A 300-word writing sample answering the following question: “The most creative classroom project on the 99Papers.org website is…”
- Then, boil your writing sample down into a 140-character tweet, including a link to the classroom project.