On Friday, October 2, SONIC Drive-In’s Limeades for Learning campaign concluded with some astounding results:
* 854,927 votes were cast by SONIC customers
* 1,420 projects and 999 teachers were funded
* More than $600,000 was donated to fund classroom needs
* Teachers in 40 states had a project funded
* Over 34,000 students were supplied with new educational materials and opportunities
Thanks to everyone who visited their local SONIC drive-in, purchased a drink, and voted for their favorite project(s). We also can’t thank SONIC enough for their fantastic support of students and teachers. Stay tuned for future campaigns from SONIC and 99Papers.org!