It’s Teacher Appreciation Week, a time to recognize the hard work teachers do. Stumped on how to show appreciation for teachers? We’ve got you covered with some great ways to celebrate Teacher Appreciation Week:
- Donate to a classroom project that inspires you, and leave a message wishing the teacher a Happy Teacher Appreciation Week.
- Follow our “No More Apples” board on Pinterest for clever DIY teacher gift ideas.
- Surprise a teacher you know with a hand-written thank you note. Get your kids involved by encouraging them to write notes for their teachers.
- “Favorite” a teacher (or two!) in your community for updates on their progress throughout the school year.
- Share this message on Facebook and Twitter to spread the word about Teacher Appreciation Week: “Teacher Appreciation Week has begun! Support a classroom to show how much you appreciate teachers: http://ow.ly/kGpLV”
We hope these ideas have inspired you. Now go show teachers some appreciation!